50 Book Reviews

Sunday 7 August 2016

Rocking My World Friday...on Sunday

Oops! Two days late...sorry!

Blame my craft room...time really does get away from me in there.

That room is my #1 reason for being grateful this week. After a third week of being virtually housebound it has stopped me going stir crazy.

Here are the results:






Two canvas boards and two journal pages. The second journal page was inspired by the new Craft Stamper magazine.


My second grateful is the move I made last year. I love my house and I love Southport. 

Next are my friends...both online and in the flesh. I actually have a social life!!

Family are up next...I'm getting visitors next weekend...all six of them (well, I do have the room now!). My brother and SIL are bringing my nephew and his three children to stay. I haven't seen the youngest, Austin, since he was a baby...he's now four and is my bro's mini me!

And last but not least...music.
This week's art work was brought you by The Sixties Album....I may not remember which room I left my reading glasses in but I remember every single word of these songs...on all. three. CD's.

I shall report back on my visitors next time...which means I'll be posting on Sunday...again!

Off now to link up with Virginia. xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah - YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY a Rocking post and its awesome. I love your creations - they are beautiful and I love the idea of you losing hours crafting - sheer bliss. I'm sorry you've been housebound for some time - hope its not a serious issue? I'm glad the house, the move, the area and the social life are all that you want - that is brilliant! Have a brilliant weekend with family I'm sure it will be fabulous! And yay to music - it always raises the mood!

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Virginia..hope you'll visit soon!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you are going to have a houseful! Lovely to see your crafting, a silver lining to being 'stuck in'. Great news that your move has been such a success, a reward for being so brave.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, love the art. And hope you are not housebound too long. x

    ReplyDelete