50 Book Reviews

Monday 1 August 2016

Me and My Craftroom

My craft room may have taken nine months to sort but it was worth it.

It's amazing how much time I have for crafting ....that's because the only TV I've watched since New Year has been either football or cricket.....I still have Christmas programmes to watch...sigh...

This is all because of Wolfie, aka The Hound From Hell. He arrived in December and I did not expect him to still be here...he was one year old on Friday and is now too big and too strong for me to cope with. He is also destructive and needs constant monitoring....hence no TV in the evenings. The last dog I fostered and re-homed was only with me for two weeks....  :(

But I digress.

I have finally been able to complete some LOs of my house....I've been here just over a year and still love it!


I used Toga papers for the outside view


Prima "Stationer's Office" papers, stamps and embellishments for the Craft Room



 My autumn 2015 LO is a photo taken in Hesketh Park...5 mins walk from the house and very popular with dog walkers!


I have also been art journalling....trying to get to grips with it...I'm still much too heavy handed with the paints and sprays but I'll keep practising!!



This one made me chuckle..the notice says " This is only a temporary out of order sign until a permanent one can be printed"



And finally..a canvas board covered with a paper napkin, stencils, lace and embellishments added


I'm now going to go back up there...Wolfie will be in his cage so the kittens can run free....they too love my craft room...there are cardboard boxes to hide in and lots of things to knock over...plus wet paint and ink to dabble paws in...lol! Perhaps I should give them a canvas of their own to play with!

Until next time...probably Friday as I intend to get back to "Rocking My World" posts 

Sue xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful work Sue and lovely to see you blogging again
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts and your art journalling - absolutely gorgeous!

    Glad to see you in blogland again and Rocking post - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - excited!

    Sorry about the hound from hell - you really could do with him moving on Susie - particularly if you can't handle him, he sounds a nightmare!

    Loving the idea of the cats enjoying your craft room too - really made me smile!

    I hope you manage lots of loving crafting today.

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a kitty created canvas :D

    has it been a year already? That's gone so fast! I'm loving everything you're doing and am inspired by your art journalling - something I also want to get to grips with.

    I'll be back this Friday too with Rocking Fridays - I miss my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts.......your craft room looks amazing!!!x

    ReplyDelete